Join Our Team: Campaigns Intern
Pencils of Promise is seeking an outgoing, articulate, and passionate Campaigns Intern. This intern will report to the External Affairs team, providing ongoing communication and fundraising support. The ideal candidate has administrative, communications, customer service, fundraising, and/or marketing experience.
This is a full time paid internship starting July-December 2019 with opportunity for extension if applicable. Academic credit is available to those eligible.
- Support the External Affairs Team in grassroots fundraising efforts such as endurance fundraising and annual campaigns
- Communicate with mid-level campaigners and address questions and concerns regarding PoP and their campaign
- Represent PoP at campaigners’ events and programs in the New York area
- Provide support for the entire External Affairs in day-to-day tasks
- Create Salesforce reports and conduct prospect research as needed
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or graduate degree or recent grad
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Previous fundraising, community outreach or development experience preferred, but not required
- Self-starter who can determine and honor deadlines
- Interest in international development and education
- Strong commitment to PoP’s values and mission
About the Office
We are a passionate, driven, and fun group of individuals. We have a unique, energetic office culture that is sometimes casual and light, but, at all times, the PoP team is very much focused and committed to working hard in the name of our cause. You will find nothing besides positive attitudes, determination, and smiles at the PoP office.